• Apricot seed powder is all-natural and widely used for mild exfoliation. It removes surface skin and debris, and promotes clear skin. The unique characteristics of the seed, when ground up, forms spheres so it is more gentle on the skin than other seeds used as exfoliating elements.
• Coconut oil has an excellent moisturizing effect on the skin.
• Sunflower seed oil is a natural and healthy way of maintaining beautiful skin, thanks to its moisturizing properties. It provides a rich source of unsaturated linoleic and oleic fatty acids and vitamin E.
• Papaya fruit extract is excellent for balancing the oiliness of the skin and working as an exfoliant on dry areas. Papaya is often used to help give a rejuvenated look to the skin. It contains vitamin A, which helps reveal the next layer of the skin and exposes a radiant complexion. And it contains vitamin C, an antioxidant with wonderful qualities that helps to smooth and soften the skin.
• Aloe contains vitamins, minerals, and essential amino acids to protect skin from dryness. Aloe vera also nourishes and refreshes skin texture.