Cold & Flu Relief
Homeopathic medicine for the temporary relief of cold and flu symptoms
Gently clears your cold & flu!
Typical signs of a cold are chills, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, fever and deep fatigue. Colds and the flu tend to spread rapidly throughout the body. Most of these infections are caused by viruses. They are transmitted directly from person to person through coughing and sneezing, which is called droplet infection, or by touching infected surfaces.
- The natural ingredients in Hevert Cold & Flu Relief support the body’s self-healing power.
- Take it at the first symptoms of a cold such as abnormal fatigue, chills, runny or stuffy nose or fever. This can prevent the cold from getting worse and spreading to the bronchi or sinuses.
- Cold and flu symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, fever and body aches are relieved.
- Hevert Cold & Flu Relief does not cause drowsiness, making it suitable for drivers and those who must always be able to concentrate for work.
- This homeopathic medicine can also be taken along with conventional medicines.
- Hevert Cold & Flu Relief is easy to use. The tablets are quick dissolving in mouth.
The combination of 8 carefully selected homeopathic ingredients is generally well tolerated and provides an effective relief of cold and flu symptoms.
For temporary relief of cold and flu symptoms, such as:
- runny nose
- sore throat
- body aches
- aspirin, pseudoephedrine, codeine, antihistamines, or antibiotics
- artificial ingredients
Take 1 tablets as dietary supplement
- Aconitum napellus 6X
- Ammonium bromatum 4X
- Belladonna 6X
- Bryonia 6X
- Cinchona officinalis 6X
- Echinacea 3X
- Mercurius cyanatus 8X
- Rhus toxicodendron 6X
lactose, magnesium stearate
Do not use if:
- you are allergic to Echinacea or other plants from the daisy family (Compositae)
- you are allergic to Rhus toxicodendron or other plants from the cashew family
- you are lactose intolerant
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.