MediHerb an Australian company, is a leader in herbal products for health care professionals in the United States. MediHerb’s success is fueled by an unwavering commitment to delivering premium-quality, efficacious herbal solutions for optimal patient outcomes.
MediHerb Quality Herbal Products
MediHerb products are developed by experts and leaders in the field of herbal therapy, drawing on the latest scientific evidence, as well as centuries of traditional knowledge. The positive health results achieved are the strongest possible evidence of their potency and superiority. The aim is to get your patients back to optimum health and enhance their well-being for the long term. MediHerb’s wide range of products can powerfully enhance health and vitality. Whether you’re managing short-term issues or need long-term support, these natural therapies can deliver dramatic positive effects.
MediHerb herbal solutions reflect the company’s philosophy and commitment to quality, purity and high manufacturing standards.
Saligesic contains phenolic glycosides (including salicin), flavonoids and other phenolic compounds. Saligesic is standardized to contain 60 mg of salicin per tablet to ensure optimal strength and quality. The compounds work together to:
- support musculoskeletal system health
- help maintain and support healthy joints
- ease the temporary discomfort caused by exercise-related mild aches and pains
- support and maintain normal body temperature already within a normal range
- temporary relieve mild, occasional exercise-related lower back pain
- relieve occasional stress-related mild headaches*
Complimentary Educational Tools
• Herbal Solutions for Musculoskeletal Health Handout
• Saligesic Product Detail Sheet
• Saligesic - Clinically Proven Relief for Discomfort - Patient Brochure
• Consider combining with Gotu Kola Complex tablets to support the body's normal tissue repair processes and to promote normal development of connective tissue during times of increased physical stress, e.g., athletic performance.
• Combine with Nervagesic tablets to relieve muscular cramping.
• Combine with Valerian Complex tablets to promote relaxation and encourage sleep.
• To promote the body's normal immune system and resistance function combine with Boswellia Complex or Rehmannia Complex tablets.
• Combines well with St John's Wort 1.8g tablets as a tonic for the nervous system.
• Combine with Cramplex tablets to provide relief from discomfort associated with menstruation.*
Willow Bark Quality Issues
Willow Bark has been used for thousands of years to support musculoskeletal system health, but in recent times had fallen from favor due to inconsistent therapeutic outcomes. Recent European clinical trials however, using a particular type of Willow Bark extract have demonstrated excellent results. The Willow Bark extracts used in the clinical trials were standardized to the marker compound salicin, however there are other salicin esters in Willow Bark such as salicortin, 2′-O-acetylsalicortin, fragilin and tremulacin, together with other components which are important for this herb. MediHerb Saligesic contains the extract used in the European clinical trials.