Contains the active constituent kavalactone, extracted from Piper methysticum, for healthy neurotransmitter support and promoting a state of relaxation.
- Stress Management Support
- Supports Emotional Well-being
- Potent liquid extract in a convenient vegi-capsule.
- 150 mg kavalactone per serving.
- Ecologically harvested Kava from the Pacific Islands.
- Supercritical extract uses CO2 to obtain essential oils and standardize kavalactone content.
- Whole herb added for optimal synergy with plant constituents.
- Supports a whole-life stress management program.
- Non-GMO lecithin provides an emulsion for enhanced bioavailability.
- In vitro research suggests that kavalactones support NF-κB function.
1-2 vegi-caps twice daily as needed, with or without food, or as directed by healthcare practitioner.
Kava may potentiate alcohol, barbiturates, and substances affecting mental activity and the central nervous system and drugs that promote relaxation. This indicates that Kava may be used concurrently to help diminish doses and eventually help one to get off more toxic medication. This must be done only under the supervision of a qualified health care professional.
Servings Per Container: 30 Take 1-2 vegi-caps twice daily as needed, with or without food, or as directed by healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving Kava Root, 30% Kavalactones ... 800mg (Piper methysticum)
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose vegetable capsule